- The average independent pharmacy has 3,200 unique patients.
- Medicare patients typically represent 25-40% of a pharmacy’s patient base along with significant revenue from these patients.
- Every year pharmacies can lose 8-11% of their patients due to people picking the wrong plan that drives them to another pharmacy.
- Potential loss in revenue - $300K - $600K or $1,500 - $2,700 per patient!
- 10,000 people per day will age into Medicare over the next 11 years (Pew Research Center)
Have more questions? Click the link below, or call us at 877-959-7550.