What's the difference between a website and a Healthsite?
Websites can be useful to share static information about your pharmacy: address, phone number, hours of operation, maybe even staff names. But why stop there?
A Healthsite takes your website, and turns it into a tool for your patients, to help maximize their health and interactions with your pharmacy.
All of our websites include:
- Store information (hours, address, phone number, etc)
- An About Us page to showcase your staff; creating a personal touch to your website.
- Our secure Refill portal, where patients can store their medication information for their entire family.
- A secure New Patient Transfer page
- A manufacturer coupons page
- Daily Health News articles (and an archive of previous articles)
- Pill Identifier
- A database of medication information
- The ability for patients to send themselves a text to download your mobile app
Depending on your services package, your Healthsite may also include:
- A page hosing the pharmacies positive online reviews
- Wellness Classes that you can host, or have your patients take online. The Wellness Classes include Smoking Cessation, Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Weight Loss, and High Cholesterol.
Have more pages that you would like added to your Healthsite? Let us know! Our team is always willing to make adjustments to your Healthsite. Whether it's adding a promotional banner to your homepage, or adding a link to your Shopify page; just ask us, and we'll make it happen.
Have questions or would like to learn more about Healthsites? Click the link below, or give us a call at (877) 959-7550.