Follow the tips and tricks below to ensure you're getting the most out of your Digital Pharmacist mobile app!
Make it easy for your patients to download your mobile app.
- With Digital Pharmacist, you'll have access to our text-to-download feature. When a patient is checking out, ask for their phone number and enter it in the text-to-download page on your Healthsite. Once entered, your patient will receive a link to download your mobile app - straight to their phone!
- Patients can also download the mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. The mobile app will be listed as PocketRx. Once downloaded, they’ll enter your Zip Code and select your pharmacy.
- Include a direct link to download the app from the app store in your next email marketing campaign.
Make sure your patients know your app is free.
The Digital Pharmacist mobile app will make your patients' lives easier and will help keep them healthier. With the app, they can request to refill their prescription with the push of a button and can set up automated alerts, to be notified when it's time to take their medicine.
Know where your refills are sent.
There are two places that your refills may go, depending on whether or not we’re integrated with your PMS.
- If we're integrated, we will automatically send all refills from the Healthsite or mobile app directly to your PMS queue.
- If we’re unable to integrate with your PMS system, we will securely fax your refill requests.
Understand what features are available to you.
- The mobile app offers many of the features that are available on the Healthsite, but it is optimized for the mobile experience.
- Pharmacists love the easy and convenient patient refill feature. Patients can refill their prescription information right from the app - with the click of a few buttons.
- Patients can set up Reminders, which send push notifications to their phone.
- We offer a Health News section so that your patients can stay up to date.
- We source manufacturer coupons, to offer your patients cost savings.
Have more questions? Click the link below, or call us at 877-959-7550.